Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seriously?

Seriously?

Another blog?

Why on earth do I need a new one?

I feel like many things are starting to shift in my life...like I need a new space to write in. I've entered into a new decade. I feel like God is doing new things in me. I'm starting a new journey.

Chris and I were talking the other night about possible titles for this new blog. We came up with some outrageously hokey options. There is enough cheese on the blogosphere though, and I didn't want to add to it. Thankfully, Chris offered up the title "Seriously" and it stuck.

Why Seriously?

Because, according to Chris, I say it all the time (spoken as a question, accompanied by a sassy tone and a roll of my eyes).

Because I tend to take life too seriously.

Because I tend to take myself way too seriously.

Because life IS serious.

Because I like to be serious and talk about serious things.

Because God is up to some serious things in my heart and I want to share it.

Because I'm seriously so tired of my old blog and want a new clean canvas to write on. No frills, no fuss. Just me, being real, sharing my story with you.

4 comments:

  1. (Seriously) inspiring me to write a blog. When I start it up, you will be the first to be invited to view!

    And, as it's been ever since I've known you: grateful for your thoughts, honesty, and openness.

    ReplyDelete